Why Join The Taylor Electric Team?
- We are one of the most technologically advanced contractors in the region.
- We are one of the largest and financially strongest contractors in the region that has been in business since 1975.
- We are one of the best contractors to work for with a long-term and stable work force history.
- We are a company dedicated to uncompromising standards, good business principles, and employment of the industry’s best people.
- We are a diverse company offering opportunities in major construction projects and service work.
- We are a company where a high percentage start their career and stay on to become leaders and many have over 20 years of active employment.
What We Expect:
- STABILITY. We hire people who have demonstrated stability in their employment and who desire a long-term, stable job.
- PROFESSIONALISM. Our employees are professional in all their actions and their workmanship. Employees of Taylor electric are professional, possess a good work ethic, and all pass a drug/alcohol test for the safety of everyone.
- GROWTH. Employees joining will grow professionally and accept responsibility. We expect our people to pass the Utah Journeyman Exam and we want our team to learn and grow by taking continuing-education classes and reading industry magazines.
- DEPENDABILITY.We expect our employees to work every day and to be on time. We understand sickness and emergencies, however, we want our employees to miss or be late less than 2% of the time.
What You Can Expect:
- STEADY EMPLOYMENT. If your are good at what you do, and an asset to the company, you can expect to work 2,000 hours each year.
- FAIRNESS. As stated, our employees are our greatest assets. All policies and grievances are handled equitably per our established employee manual.
- SOLIDITY. One of the best contractors to work for with a long-term and stable work force history.
- GROWTH. You can grow professionally and economically. Our established "Career Path" outlines a clear path of the requirements and associated levels of progression available. The career path starts at the apprentice level and covers all positions up to Senior Estimator and Project Manager.